South Borneo is the oldest and smallest province in Kalimantan or borneo island just only 6.98 % of the total area of this island with>>
Central borneo with its capital city Palangkaraya is the largest province in Kalimantan, the third largest Indonesian province by area with a size of 153,564.5>>
East BorneoAs a major producer of oil and timber, East Kalimantan at this moment is the most industrially advanced province in Indonesia. Oil, mining and logging >>
West BorneoIndonesian: Kalimantan Barat often abbreviated to Kalbar) is a province of Indonesia. It is one of four Indonesian provinces in Kalimantan, the Indonesian part of >>
- 03D/02N-ORANGUTAN EXPLORE HOUSE BOATUppon arrival at the airport, meeting service then Proceed to Kumai to get our boat. Onboard, crossing Kumai river in approximately 15 minutes to reach Seikonyer river, the main river in National Park. Lunch will be served on the boat.Passing the river with full of probiscus monkeys to observe.dinner and overnight on ...
- 04D/03N - ORANGUTAN EXPLORE HOUSE BOATMore day in this park will show you more experience and more closely to orangutan, exotic night in the boat and effective feeding time, the longger time to explore this park cause there is a supplement object to visit the Pasalat reforestration where we can see how the way to heal the ...
- 02D/01N - ORANGUTAN SAMBOJA REHABILITATIONAnother orangutan rehabilitation in kalimantan is in Samboja area in east kalimantan, like in the Tanjung puting national park here also inhabited by spesific pongo beside to see the rehabilitation of orangutan and also rehabilitation for borneo sun bear, this rehabilitation center has been developing since 1992 now at samboja lodge has ...
- 03D-02N Orangutan Explore Rimba LodgeOn arrival at Pangkalan Bun airport, meeting service then transfer to Kumai, seaport and the gate to reach National Park. Onboard, crossing Kumai river in approximately 15 minutes to reach Seikonyer river, the min river in National Park. Lunch will be served on boat by our own cook. We are riding on ...
- 05D/04N Orangutan & Dayak community ExploreIn this tour packages besides visit orangutan rehabilitation in Tanjung puting national park, the guest will be also visited the dayak community and see their activities with their welcomed with HORNBILL DANCE. You may take a part in the dance in this community we will spend about 4-5 hours on the river. ...
Tour Code : 01/SSB-04/15 | Duration : 03D/02N
Day 01 : Airport - Hotel - Canal tour (D)
Upon your arrival at syamsuddinoor airport in Banjarbaru, meeting and greeting with the guide who will escort you to hotel in Banjarmasin city that takes about 30 minutes by car, check in hotel and if there is atime the guide will bring you to cruise in small river (kelayan river) with kelotok (wooden boat) to explore the way of life of banjarese. The canal tour takes about 1 hour boating around, back to hotel and after dinner at local restaurant then free program for you.
Day 02 : Hotel - Full day Fishing Hunting - Hotel (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, then driving to tradional market / fishing shop center to find the fishing lure where you can buy everything for the equipment, afterward driving to riam kanan lake in Banjarbaru city about 1 hour then after arriving at the lake directly go to jetty to change transport with the kelotok to explore the lake with a professional driver who can lead us to find the spot of Toman, beside toman in this lake also can be found lots of kind of fish such as Haruan, Nila, golden fish, etc. Afternoor back to hotel in Banjarmasin, dinner will be provided at local restaurant.
Day 03 : Hotel - floating Market - airport (B)
05.30 am leaving hotel to visit floating market in Lokbaintan, it takes about 1 hour and after arriving we can join with all the people in the market, the market is on the Martapura river and trader and buyer use small canoe (jukung) to sell all kind of plantation and vegetable products.at 08.30 am back to hotel for your breakfast and preparing your baggage for chek out, then free program till the guide will tranfer you to airport for your next destination.
* Suggestion :
1. Prepare your fishing equipment
2. Use your sun and mosquito lotion
3. Do not forget to use hat
4. Bring some cigarretes and candy for boat driver and local people
Loksado in South Kalimantan is a place inhabited by dayak bukit who live in a long house (Balai) with natural panoramic and hot spring. This area can be reached fromMore
Orangutan is the endemic of Borneo where this animal can only find in Borneo island, they have semilar character with human where the can angry and mood and they areMore
Black orchid is the native orchid in Kalimantan and now rarely can be found in east Kalimantan, during cruise trips in Mahakam river beside visit long ear dayak community willMore